Wednesday 26 June 2019

CAPITALSTARS WEDNESDAY COTTON FUTURES AGRI MARKET NEWS UPDATE 26 JUNE 2019

ICE cotton futures traded in a limited range on Tuesday as market remained cautious


Cotton prices are likely to trade sideways to down today mainly due to improved supply outlook supported by rise in imports. India has imported about 9.28 lakh bales of cotton till end of May during year 2018-19 out of the estimated imports about 31 lakh bales and rest of the imports is likely to arrive in upcoming weeks. Moreover, picking of sowing activities along with the well progress of monsoon rainfall could be other factor which may keep prices under pressure in near term.

Moreover, recovery in US dollar index also capped the major upward move in cotton on Wednesday. US dollar index closed at 96.14 Dec delivery up by 0.17%. ICE cotton futures for Dec delivery settled the day at 65.72 cent/lb, marginally down by 0.02% from the previous close. At monsoon front, Southwest Monsoon has further advanced into remaining parts of central Arabian Sea, Konkan & Madhya Maharashtra, some parts of north Arabian Sea and south Gujarat and some more parts of Madhya Pradesh.

CLICK HERE FOR GET DETAILS & JOIN OUR BEST ADVISORY  -

1 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete