Friday 28 June 2019

CAPITALSTARS FRIDAY COTTON FUTURES AGRI MARKET NEWS UPDATE 28 JUNE 2019

MCX Jul Cotton Closed Lower On Thursday Due To Profit Booking


ICE cotton closed lower on dismal export data. USDA Export Sales report showed just 72,044 RB of 18/19 upland cotton sold in the week of June 20. While the US exports were tallied at 322,603 RB, down 12.28% from the same time last year.

The Cotton Advisory Board, estimated (provisional) cotton production this season (Oct 2018 to Sep 2019) to be 337 lakh bales of 170 kg each. Import of cotton in the 2018-2019 cotton season is expected to be 22 lakh bales, almost seven lakh bales higher compared with the previous season. In the current season, we see higher imports of about 31 lakh bales due to higher domestic prices. As per DGCIS, exports of cotton from India is down by 27% in first 3-months of 2019 compared to last year while imports up by 12%.

CLICK HERE FOR GET DETAILS & JOIN OUR BEST ADVISORY  -

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for share with us. Keep up the good work!
    MCX Premium Calls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a good view on stock market shares a perfect matching service to take place in the regular manner.

    Stock Cash Tips
    Best Equity Intraday tips

    ReplyDelete


  3. Thanks for this useful information..we are providing highly accurate "mcx tips" services. To get an free trial then click here-
    mcx tips and stock market tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For sharing information very usefully. Get more information please click below Call Option and Put Option

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jika anda ingin memainkan permainan Baccarat dengan mudah dan cepat, dicoba untuk memainkan permainan tersebut dengan menggunakan Aplikasi Cheat Baccarat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article thanks for sharing this kind of information. We are providing best Call Option and Put Option

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  9. satpura agro mart Good work it is helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  10. we provide best packers and movers service all over india and i am the regular reader at your site your posts are very genuine i also like your posts so please keep posting new updates
    Packers and Movers Delhi

    ReplyDelete